WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Offshoot Design collects information about you when you sign up to our newsletter or request our brochure. We also collect information when you send us an enquiry by email. We collect website usage information using cookies.
WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service; the information is used in the following ways:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies & Google Analytics
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. For more information, visit aboutcookies.org
Offshoot Design Ltd.
93-97 Saint George’s Road,
Glasgow, G3 6JA
+44 (0) 141 345 2468
Registered in Scotland (SC517378)
Reg. Office: 2 Regent Place, Parkhall,
Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, G81 3SG.
Offshoot Design keeps a mailing list for our monthly newsletter. Email addresses are added to this list by using a sign up form on our website. When you add your information to this form, we store your name and email address in our CRM system.
Anyone can opt-out of our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every email. Or email us at email@example.com. We don’t lease or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
Under the new GDPR act, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data
Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Offshoot Design Ltd, 93-97 St George’s Studios, Saint Georges Road, Glasgow G3 6JA.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.